2021 APPLICATION CENTER
Application fee is $175 ($50 Discount if you apply by 6/15/2021)
Deadline to apply is July 1, 2021
PLEASE READ THROUGH ENTIRE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
STEP 1: Prepare Audition video to be uploaded with online application or email it to email@example.com
Audition Video Requirements:
Prepare a set of videos of 2 to 3 pieces of varying style/composer that are performance ready. (Minumum of 1 Video is required)
Please note that these videos are used for placement in certain programs and with certain teachers. A well-prepared solo piece is best. You may send in a recording of a performance but please be aware of the sound quality (listening is just as important as watching).
Please make sure each file you upload is less than 10 GB.
- WebM files (Vp8 video codec, Vorbis Audio codec)
- .MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files (h264 and mpeg4 video codecs, AAC audio codec)
- .AVI (MJPEG video codec, PCM audio)
- .MPEGPS (MPEG2 video codec, MP2 audio)
- .FLV (Adobe – FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio)
Labeling Video/Files – Instrument, Last name, First name, Teacher *, Age, Gender, (# of videos)
*Teacher – this should be the teacher who has referred you to Summit Music Festival
Instrument – Piano
Last name – Smith
First name – John
Teacher (last name only) – Briskin
Age – 15
# of Videos – 3
Video label Example:
Piano, Smith, John, Briskin, 15, M (1/3)
Piano, Smith, John, Briskin, 15, M (2/3)
Piano, Smith, John, Briskin, 15, M (3/3)
The Admissions committee needs this information associated with your video in order to make sure students are properly based – by level, by age, etc.
STEP 2: Review and complete the required forms below – please submit signed documents with your application:
- Liability Release
- Performance Waiver
- Student Code of Conduct
- Medical Release Form (18 and up) or (under 18)
STEP 3: Complete the 2021 SMF Application
Online application is now available now.
Please note – your letter of recommendation can be submitted by you via the online application or emailed separately to us.
STEP 4: Application fee must be received by us in order to consider your application complete.
- Online Application – an invoice will be generated to the email on the application with payment options.
- If submitted application manually please provide debit or credit card information in the application.
- Any issues with payment, please email or call us.