2022 SUMMIT MUSIC FESTIVAL
TUITION & FEES
(PLEASE VISIT THE 2022 APPLICATION CENTER TAB FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU APPLY!)
1) TWO-WEEK SEMINAR PROGRAM TUITION – $2,200
Instrument Groups: VIOLIN, VIOLA, CELLO, DOUBLE BASS, PIANO
- Daily two-hour classes for each instrument group*
- NEW weekly Techniques class
- Individual Lessons (2 per week – total of 4)
- Orchestra Program
- Eligible for Mary Smart Concerto Competition
- Performance Opportunities (Solo Galas, Studio Concerts, Orchestra and possibly during the Seminars)
- Admission to all Concerts and other Special Events by distinguished faculty and guest artists
* In the event of low enrollment for an instrument group, the number of seminar classes may be adjusted
2) ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS OFFERED (must be enrolled in the two-week seminar program)
– Chamber Music Program – Additional fee $325
– Individual Lessons – $150 each additional lesson
3) BOARDING TUITION (includes daily meals): $1,800
*Click here for additional Boarding or Commuting information
4) APPLICATION FEE – $175
A $175 non-refundable application fee to be paid upon submission of your application.
**FINANCIAL POLICIES & PROCEDURES**
Upon Acceptance to the program, 50% of the tuition is due to hold your place in the program. Balance of tuition and room & board fees must be received no later than June 1, 2022.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations made prior to June 1, 2022 are entitled to a full refund.
Cancellations made June 1 through June 30, 2022 will result in a $350 cancellation fee.
Cancellations after July 1, 2022 are not entitled to a refund.
Payments must be in US dollars, payable to the Summit Music Festival, Inc. and drawn on a United States bank. Money orders from a US bank are also accepted. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.