2023 SUMMIT MUSIC FESTIVAL
TUITION & FEES
(PLEASE VISIT THE 2023 APPLICATION CENTER TAB FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU APPLY!)
1) SUMMER SEMINAR PROGRAM TUITION – $1,100
Instrument Groups: VIOLIN, VIOLA, CELLO, DOUBLE BASS, PIANO
- Daily two-hour classes for each instrument group*
- NEW weekly Techniques class
- Individual Lessons (2 per week)
- Orchestra Program
- Eligible for Mary Smart Concerto Competition
- Performance Opportunities (Solo Galas, Studio Concerts, Orchestra and possibly during the Seminars)
- Admission to all Concerts and other Special Events by distinguished faculty and guest artists
* In the event of low enrollment for an instrument group, the number of seminar classes may be adjusted
2) ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS OFFERED (must be enrolled in the two-week seminar program)
– Chamber Music Program – Additional fee $275
– Individual Lessons – $150 each additional lesson
3) BOARDING TUITION for 7 Days Program (includes daily meals): $900 – $150 Single Room Supplement Fee
DAY/COMMUTING STUDENTS, Prepaid Meal Plan (includes Lunch and Dinner): $140
*Click here for additional Boarding or Commuting information
4) APPLICATION FEE – $175
A $175 non-refundable application fee to be paid upon submission of your application.
**FINANCIAL POLICIES & PROCEDURES**
Upon Acceptance to the program, 50% of the tuition is due to hold your place in the program. Balance of tuition and room & board fees must be received no later than July 1, 2023. All boarding students and guests must pay a $100 security deposit upon arrival.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations made prior to July 1, 2023 are entitled to a full refund.
Cancellations made July 1 through July 15, 2023 will result in a $350 cancellation fee.
Cancellations after July 15, 2023 are not entitled to a refund.
Payments must be in US dollars, payable to the Summit Music Festival, Inc. and drawn on a United States bank. Money orders from a US bank are also accepted. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.