Financial Aid / Work Study Program
Merit and need based financial aid is available for tuition assistance only (we do not cover room and board fees) and includes a work-study component*.
Applicants are required to complete a separate Financial Aid Application (will be available soon).
- Income information is required – you may send it separately via email or regular mail
- Provide work history and skills as this application will help us determine your job assignment(s) for the Festival
*PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT offer a work study program where additional income is earned.
Recipients of scholarship funds are required to**:
- Fully participate in the festival – Attend the full 2 weeks (7/27 to 8/8/20)
- Attend all classes, lessons, rehearsals, and performances
- Sign a Work Agreement, which will list your job assignments along with other details
- Play in orchestra if there is a need.
- Play in chamber groups if there is a need.
- Follow the SMF Code of Conduct and all rules/policies
**If you are found noncompliant in any aspect of the conditions above, your Financial Aid is at risk along with continued participation in the Festival.
If you have any questions regarding the financial aid program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org