Financial Aid / Work Study Program
Merit and need based financial aid is available for Program tuition assistance only (not applicable toward boarding fees) and includes a *work-study component. Applicants are required to complete a separate application (FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION) which can be emailed to [email protected]
Please also send the following information along with the application:
- Income information
- Any applicable work history and special skills to help us determine your job assignment(s) for the Festival.
*PLEASE NOTE – We offer a work-study program that provide tuition assistance only – additional income will NOT be earned.
Recipients of the Financial Aid/Tuition Scholarship program are required to **fully participate in the Festival by completing the following:
- Attend all classes, lessons, rehearsals, and performances
- Sign a Work Agreement, which will list your job assignments along with other details
- Play in orchestra, if there is a need.
- Play in chamber groups, if there is a need.
- Follow the SMF Code of Conduct and all rules/policies
**If you are found noncompliant in any aspect of the conditions above, your Financial Aid is at risk along with continued participation in the Festival.
If you have any questions regarding the financial aid program, please contact us: [email protected]